PLEASE HELP SUPPORT CENTRAL AREA SMALL BUSINESSES
To continue to support Central Area Neighborhood small legacy businesses, the Central Area Collaborative has opened another round of grant funding in the amount of $500.00. Our goal is to fund 40 businesses in the Central Area. This follows the Central Area Collaborative’s initial effort to provide emergency grants during the COVID-19 pandemic which has caused devastation to many small legacy businesses.
Eligibility for the Central Area Collaborative (CAC) Grant Program are as follows:
- Your business must be located with the Central Area boundaries (see boundary description).
- A CAC COVID-19 Intake Form must be filled out and submitted.
- A completed signed CAC-COVID-19 Funds Disbursement Disclaimer must be signed and submitted once the grant is approved.
- The grant amount will not exceed $500.00.
- All requests for funding must be submitted by May 15th (via the CAC COVID-19 Intake Form).
- Culturally relevant and legacy businesses in the Central Area will be given priority.
- Businesses can receive grants from other sources; however, a business can only receive one grant from the CAC.
- As applicable, the Washington State Stay Home – Stay Healthy Proclamation 20-25 of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers will be used to determine eligibility.
The Central Area Boundary Information:
- On the north by E. Madison Street
- On the west by 12th Avenue
- On the east by Lake Washington
- On the south, south of I-90, down to the 23rd Ave and Ranier Ave intersection.